A problem with your roof can result in mold growth, structural damage, or damage to the interior of your home. When you want quality repairs done right the first time, you can count on Legendary Savage Roofing.
Expert Roof Repair Service
Regardless of the type of roof or the problem you have, the team at Legendary Savage Roofing is equipped to handle the job. We provide roof repair in the Chicagoland area for all types of residential and commercial roofing systems. Whether the issue turns out to be minor or your roof has suffered extensive damage in a storm, we provide quality work that surpasses all current building codes.
Our technicians are qualified to repair common problems, such as:
- Roof leaks
- Storm damage
- Wind damage
- Missing or broken shingles or tiles
- Holes or corrosion in flashing
We understand that roof repairs can be invasive and disruptive. We schedule jobs during reasonable hours for your family and neighbors. Our technicians work to repair your roof as quickly as possible while making every effort to keep the work-site free of debris, and we always clean up before we leave so you aren’t stuck with the mess.
5 Signs You May Need Roof Repair
1. Rising utility bills – If you’re noticing that you’re paying more in utilities and you don’t have any issues with your HVAC system, one of the culprits could be your roof’s insulation. Have our Plano roof repair specialists inspect your roof for free and we’ll make any recommendations that are needed.
2. A sagging roof deck – The roof deck is the material that supports your shingles. If you’re noticing that it is bent out of shape, then you should repair your roof before it calls for roof replacement.
3. Paint that is peeling or has blisters – If your roof’s ventilation system isn’t working properly then moisture can build up and harm your paint. You’ll need to repaint, but you’ll also Plano roof repair pros to fix your ventilation so it doesn’t happen again.
4. Stains on the interior – While water dripping from your ceiling is an obvious sign that you need roof repair, even stains on your ceiling mean water is getting in and that is simply not okay. In a matter of time, that stain will most likely start to drip so address this issue before it becomes a soggy situation.
5. Shingles that are curling or cupping – These shingles that are deforming in this way become way more fragile over time. Have in professional roofers to repair your roof before these shingles start to crack.
Fully Certified & Insured Professionals
A functioning roof is essential for keeping your home protected from the weather and water intrusion, so you need an experienced contractor to complete your repair. We are fully certified and insured professionals with the training and experience required to ensure precision roof repairs. Our technicians are experienced in the repair of all types of roofing, and all materials and labor are covered by warranty.